Virtual Everything DiSC® - Based Workshops Overview
In our remote / virtual workshops, we offer a variety of Everything DiSC® sessions.
Workshops begin with a personal online Everything DiSC® assessment. We create a dynamic presentation customized to your group, for your participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of their personalized profile and a memorable experience that inspires lasting behavior change. We incorporate experiential activities into each module, to bring the learning to life. Remote sessions are available for:
- Everything DiSC® Workplace – This session can benefit every person in an organization—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work.
- Everything DiSC® Management – This session helps to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role. Participants deepen their understanding of themselves, their direct reports, and their own managers using the DiSC model.
- Everything DiSC® Sales – Designed to help salespeople successfully create customer-centric interactions that improve results.
- Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict – This workshops helps to increase self-awareness around conflict behaviors and helps participants effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict.
- Everything DiSC® Agile EQ – Participants learn to navigate outside their comfort zone, empowering them to meet the demands of any situation. The result is an emotionally intelligent workforce that can support an agile work culture.
Post-Program Tools Include:
- My Everything DiSC® – This mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal gives participants unlimited access to on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations. This tool certainly helps to extend the learning experience.
- Comparison Reports – for a participant to compare themselves to another participant, to understand how to work better together
- Team View – for manager who wants an at-a-glance view of the group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC maps.
- Group Culture Reports – Help to determine a group’s DiSC culture, its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decision-making and risk-taking.
- Improve teamwork
- Better Communication
- Ability to have difficult dialogues
- Productive Discussions