Our professional development workshops are designed to promote learning and development. Whether you want to build core skills, enhance group dynamics, or facilitate new processes, we will get you and your team on the right course. Workshops can be held on- or off-site, and structured as a ½-, full-, or multi-day sessions.
Everything DiSC® - For Managers
True North’s Everything DiSC® Management program offers a customizable development solution proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role, whether managing direct reports, their own manager or a client/customer/agency relationship. A complete program of online pre-work, interactive classroom training, and follow-up, focuses learning in five key areas:
- Understanding all DiSC® styles
- Directing and delegating
- Creating a motivating environment
- Developing others with different styles
- Identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers and others
Participants learn how their management style influences how they manage time, make decisions, approach problems, motivate others and more. This workshop helps participants understand how they need to adapt to the styles of others to bring out the best in each and every interaction.
- Discover DiSC® Management style: recognize the priorities and preferences that shape one’s experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up
- Understand how unique styles informs their approach to directing and delegation
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with all the various DiSC® styles
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Understand all DiSC® Styles
- Work more effectively with direct reports and with managers
- Create a motivating environment