Our professional development workshops are designed to promote learning and development. Whether you want to build core skills, enhance group dynamics, or facilitate new processes, we will get you and your team on the right course. Workshops can be held remotely, virtually, on- or off-site, and structured as a ½-, full-, or multi-day sessions. If you would simply like to purchase assessments from us, that is possible as well.
- Intro to Storytelling Workshop
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Leadership Skills Workshop
- Virtual Everything DiSC® - Based Workshops Overview
- Everything DiSC® Agile EQ
- Everything DiSC® - Management
- Everything DiSC® - Productive Conflict
- Everything DiSC® Workplace
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC® Sales
- Five Behaviors Workshop
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management). With one unified model of leadership—vision, alignment, and execution—it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
We offer this workshop in two different formats:
- Remote / Virtual Workshop
- In-Person Workshop
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.