- WFH Improv Skills II
- WFH Improv Skills I
- Intro to Storytelling Workshop
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Leadership Skills Workshop
- Virtual Everything DiSC® - Based Workshops Overview
- Everything DiSC® Agile EQ
- Everything DiSC® - Management
- Everything DiSC® - Productive Conflict
- Everything DiSC® Workplace
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC® Sales
- Five Behaviors Workshop
Five Behaviors Workshop
TRUE NORTH’S FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM WORKSHOP
An assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible.
OUR WORKSHOP SHOWS YOUR TEAM HOW TO GAIN THIS ADVANTAGE BY:
- Trust One Another: When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas: When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit to Decisions: When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable: When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results: The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict,commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
The program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results. Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members styles, based on the DiSC model and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
The program is designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team harnesses the power of Everything DiSC and the clarity and simplicity of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team model.
- Make better, faster decisions
- Tap into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoid wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Create a competitive advantage
- Build a team that is more fun to be on!