Our professional development workshops are designed to promote learning and development. Whether you want to build core skills, enhance group dynamics, or facilitate new processes, we will get you and your team on the right course. Workshops can be held remotely, virtually, on- or off-site, and structured as a ½-, full-, or multi-day sessions. If you would simply like to purchase assessments from us, that is possible as well.
- Intro to Storytelling Workshop
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Leadership Skills Workshop
- Virtual Everything DiSC® - Based Workshops Overview
- Everything DiSC® Agile EQ
- Everything DiSC® - Management
- Everything DiSC® - Productive Conflict
- Everything DiSC® Workplace
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC® Sales
- Five Behaviors Workshop
Intro to Storytelling Workshop
Think and communicate like a storyteller! It is more important than ever to deliver messages that connect people and create empathy and understanding.
Whether you’re engaging in everyday communication, interacting via teleconference, delivering a formal presentation, or relaying tough messages to your team, storytelling is a powerful tool that can be used to inspire and engage your audience. During this experiential workshop, your team will learn how to break down a story into beats, tailor your message to different audiences, and explore new ways to mine your brain for the details and specifics that bring stories to life and compel audiences.
In the extended version of this workshop, your team will have a chance to tell their stories and receive live feedback from their peers and a professional storytelling coach.
We are currently delivering this workshop virtually, via teleconference.
- Deliver messages that resonate
- Transfer knowledge + wisdom
- Share ideas
- Think creatively
- Be more persuasive + influential