Here at True North Team Building, LLC, we can help your organization improve engagement, encourage collaboration, and help build morale through activities that help develop practical work-related interpersonal skills in a fun and engaging way.(more…)
Aug 2, 2019
Even though it’s been sometime since I have been “back to school”, the thought of summer vacation ending and going back to school always gave me mixed emotions. The one thing I did find exciting about going back to school was getting new school supplies…..especially new Sharpie Markers! Here is a wonderful list from artist Austin Kleon on his recommended school supplies for the young and not-so-young alike! School Supplies 2019
If you are looking to give back to underprivileged students, consider doing one of our School-related charity programs:
Art Kits for Kids
Either of these programs can be done at any time during the year as school supplies are always in need somewhere.
Give us a shout if you would like us to organize this type of team building event for your group.
The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) has certified True North Team Building, LLC as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE).(more…)
Leadership is one of the most in-demand job-related skills that companies look for, no matter what product or service their business provides.
Whether you are currently in a position of leadership, or aspire to be, it’s important to take stock of your skills and find out your strengths, as well as understand your areas in which there is room for improvement.
Jun 21, 2019
Check out our epic summer events for your team this summer: Remarkable Race, Summer Camp Relay, Row Your Boat Regatta, Survival Skills Relay, Geocaching Adventure, Build Your Own Barbecue, and more. We have something for everyone! Hope to see you this summer!
If you’re looking for a fun way to promote teamwork, morale, and knowledge at your company, educational institution, or organization, you’ve come to the right place. At True North Team Building, LLC, we organize activities and events to bring employees together to learn and work together.(more…)
May 3, 2019
Apr 26, 2019
- Fitness Fridays with an in-office yoga class.
- Hike at a local park.
- Start a run club before work, after work or during your lunch break.
- Take your meetings to go and go for a walk.
- Shake up your annual summer picnics with Tailgating Olympics, Office Olympics or a Summer Camp Relay.
- Center yourself with a little morning meditation inside or outside the office.
- Build your own BBQ for your next lunchtime potluck.
- Get your team outside and explore a new place with a True North Remarkable Race
- Change up your Thursday work happy hour with a True North Bar Wars or Signature Sangria making competition.
- Feeling nostalgic, have a good, old-fashioned Kickball game.