If you’re looking for a fun way to promote teamwork, morale, and knowledge at your company, educational institution, or organization, you’ve come to the right place. At True North Team Building, LLC, we organize activities and events to bring employees together to learn and work together.(more…)
May 3, 2019
Apr 26, 2019
- Fitness Fridays with an in-office yoga class.
- Hike at a local park.
- Start a run club before work, after work or during your lunch break.
- Take your meetings to go and go for a walk.
- Shake up your annual summer picnics with Tailgating Olympics, Office Olympics or a Summer Camp Relay.
- Center yourself with a little morning meditation inside or outside the office.
- Build your own BBQ for your next lunchtime potluck.
- Get your team outside and explore a new place with a True North Remarkable Race
- Change up your Thursday work happy hour with a True North Bar Wars or Signature Sangria making competition.
- Feeling nostalgic, have a good, old-fashioned Kickball game.
Apr 15, 2019
Apr 4, 2019
Mar 25, 2019
Mar 21, 2019
Last night we were so fortunate to be a part of the Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley’s Third Annual Red Shoe Awards. The Ronald McDonald House epitomizes the idea of giving back to the community. The Ronald McDonald House is located in Valhalla, NY, on the grounds of the Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, and their staff and volunteers provide tremendous support to families whose children are in the hospital. We loved the idea of people wearing red shoes to this event. Thank you for honoring us as well. We are so glad to have made the connection with Ronald McDonald House! Learn more about Ronald McDonald House here.